|Availability:||In stock (27)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 werkdagen|
Primordial Signature Brew - Irish Stout
To Hell or the Hangman
The Irish Pagan-Metal gods Primordial graced the W:O:A in 2019.
On this evening, which was pretty boozy in the backstage area, the idea was born to brew a signature beer for the band.
This deep dark stout, brewed with roasted malts delivers the character, strength, joy and unbridled spirit of Eire!
So here's to comrades near and far,
Raise a glass, raise hell,
Years have passed closer to the grave,
But this is the song we chose to sing,
To the bitter end, to the end...
Like all of our craft beers, this stout is unfiltered, natural and not pasteurized. Therefore, we recommend storage in a cool and dark place.
- Contents: 0.33 l / bottle
- Top-fermented beer
- Ingredients: water, barley malt, fried barley, hops and yeast
- Malt varieties: Munich Malt, Cara Amber, fried malt, Chocolate Malt
- Hop varieties: Summit
- Allergen information: cereals containing gluten
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 5.9 %
- Original wort: 15.2 %